Subject: RE: Order #D225150921
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Sheremy Grasso <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:23:10 -0700

Hi Sheremy –

We are so sorry that you received these in this condition, but please at
least give us the opportunity to reply before you assume what we
would/would not do.

First, we would never expect someone, anyone, to pay for return shipping on
an item that arrived damaged.  Of course not…that would be awful customer
service.  In addition, we never would claim it was your fault.  Ever.  To
any customer.

We are sending you a replacement.  Please just place those damaged items in
my office and we can file a claim with the carrier (sometimes they want to
pick it up, sometimes they don’t.  If they don’t, I will give to Jennifer
Trinh for employee sale).

Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Sheremy Grasso [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 26, 2022 12:51 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Lisa Petros
*Subject:* Order #D225150921

Hi Customer Service team,

Please note this item i received arrived like this (see photos below) when
i picked them up in the supplies room yesterday. Box was opened and
destroyed and special hangers were missing.

Kindly send the hangers otherwise i will just send them back. If returned,
i refuse to pay shipping charges as this was not my fault or i can also
just bring it back to the Fremont office.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

*Sheremy Lee Grasso*

Accounting/Payroll

E&E Co. Ltd.

45875 Northport Loop E

Fremont, CA 94538

(510) 490-9788 ext 122

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>