Subject: RE: Order #D225150921
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Sheremy Grasso <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:44:15 -0700

Hi Sheremy –

Hopefully you got my voicemail, but we are out of stock on this item.  I
have issued you a refund for the item through PayPal in the amount of
$57.96, which is $52.49 for the item and $5.47 for tax.

Again, our apologies.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Sheremy Grasso [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 26, 2022 12:51 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Lisa Petros
*Subject:* Order #D225150921

Hi Customer Service team,

Please note this item i received arrived like this (see photos below) when
i picked them up in the supplies room yesterday. Box was opened and
destroyed and special hangers were missing.

Kindly send the hangers otherwise i will just send them back. If returned,
i refuse to pay shipping charges as this was not my fault or i can also
just bring it back to the Fremont office.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

*Sheremy Lee Grasso*

Accounting/Payroll

E&E Co. Ltd.

45875 Northport Loop E

Fremont, CA 94538

(510) 490-9788 ext 122

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>