Subject: Order #D225150921
From: Sheremy Grasso <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 12:51:19 -0700

Hi Customer Service team,

Please note this item i received arrived like this (see photos below) when
i picked them up in the supplies room yesterday. Box was opened and
destroyed and special hangers were missing.
Kindly send the hangers otherwise i will just send them back. If returned,
i refuse to pay shipping charges as this was not my fault or i can also
just bring it back to the Fremont office.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

*Sheremy Lee Grasso*

Accounting/Payroll

E&E Co. Ltd.

45875 Northport Loop E

Fremont, CA 94538

(510) 490-9788 ext 122

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>