Subject: Introduction - Paramount Textile Mills P ltd - India
From: Sankarlal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Prabhakar <[email-masked]>, Kannan <[email-masked]>, KalaiArasan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:47:09 +0530

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good day!! …

Please let me introduce myself , Sankarlal (Mr.) from Paramount textile
Mills P Ltd, Madurai , India.

I have gone through your website and It looks wonderful. Your product
designs and colour selections are really nice.

We are a high end fabric and Bed linen manufacturer producing similar
products as in your website and would like to supply the products to you.

We are exporting the fabric and Bed linen products to all over the world
and to the Top online brands in the world.

And we are a very reliable Organic cotton fair trade product supplier with
all certifications.

We are participating in Heimtextil 2022 Summer special edition @ Frankfurt.
If you are participating in the fair, we would like to invite to our
showroom and meet in person to show our product range.

Please find the company video herewith below as a link and our company
website address :

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zD9iLlKp54&t=20s

https://www.paramounttextiles.net/

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

Best regards

Sankarlal S

Sr. Merchandiser

,

No.9,Thirali, Thirumangalam Madurai - 625706 Tamil Nadu, India

p: +91-4549-421770 M: +91 7695854227

w: www.paramounttextiles.net e: [email-masked]