Subject: RE: wrong color ordered #Ref 2022052500290039
From: Anne Hu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 11:46:29 -0700

Thank you Latesia.  So I will place another order with the right color.  I
appreciate your help!

Best Regards

Anne Hu

Ecom Account Specialist

JLA Home

A Division of E & E Co. LTD| 45875 Northport Loop E Fremont, CA 94538

 510-946-2280

  [email-masked]

www.ee1994.com

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 25, 2022 11:44 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE:wrong color ordered #Ref 2022052500290039

Hello Anne,

Thank you for your order with Designer Living.

Unfortunately, I am unable to change/update an order once its been placed.

However, I was able to cancel the order this way you can replace the order
with the color that is needed.

Thank you,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep.

Designer Living

===============================================================================

Hi CS team,

I just realized the order I placed on DL had wrong color sheet placed.  I
actually need Grey Queen size space dyed sheet.  Can you still change it
for me?  I am sorry for the trouble caused.

Order # : *D225250C86*

Best Regards

Anne Hu

Ecom Account Specialist

JLA Home

A Division of E & E Co. LTD| 45875 Northport Loop E Fremont, CA 94538

( 510-946-2280

*  [email-masked]

www.ee1994.com