Subject: Re: Free content for your blog
From: Ira Ramos <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 14:09:31 +0000

Hello there,

Ira again from *HomeLight* <https://www.homelight.com/>.

I’m just checking in to see if you’ve had the chance to read my previous
email? *We’d love to contribute a customized article for your blog at no
cost.*

Our team of talented writers — whose work has been published in*Forbes*
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinefeeney/2018/11/15/real-estate-markets-cooling-across-the-country-and-its-not-just-the-winter-effect/#d85b6e9172b9>
, *MarketWatch*
<https://www.marketwatch.com/story/selling-your-house-be-careful-what-color-you-paint-it-2015-09-04>
, *The Mercury News*
<http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/07/10/bay-area-real-estate-one-square-foot-is-worth-a-months-rent/>
, *CountryLiving*
<http://www.countryliving.com/home-design/a41050/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
and*HouseBeautiful*
<http://www.housebeautiful.com/room-decorating/colors/a7689/paint-color-ideas-beige/>
 — did some substantial research to find the best tips for living room
renovation this year.

*Here are some topics that we can take:*

   - *2022 Living Room Design Trends*
   - *Creative Tips To Transform Your Living Room*
   - *Fresh Living Room Remodeling Ideas*
   - *Dos and Dont’s When Designing Your Living Room*

Are you interested in any of these topics? If there’s a different topic you
had in mind, we’d be happy to write about that too!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Ira

*Ira Tricia Ramos*
Coordinator, Outreach

HomeLight.com <http://homelight.com/> | We’re hiring!
<https://www.homelight.com/careers>
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://homelight.orpluto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTGNJZGU2DILBCN5ZGOIR2EIYGIZJYMZSGKNZNMU2GIMZNGRTGGYRNHEYDEYZNMMYGCNZXHA2TIN3CMRSCELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCGRSUIVRSKFXWCWS2HFUGU5JXMFXFSV2DNRWFCMDYOY3UYNSWJFJWUS2INRPWE3K7L5DU2PJCPU======>

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 8:11 am, Ira Ramos wrote:

Hi there,

Ira here from the real estate technology platform, *HomeLight*
<http://www.homelight.com>.

Are your readers looking to change their home spaces this 2022? Well, maybe
updating their living room – one of the most used spots in the house – is
just what they need! We’ve got some renovating tips, tricks, and ideas we
can share with your readers to spruce up their living rooms.

*If you’re in, we’d like to put together a free, personalized article for
your blog on how homeowners can use lightning to freshen up their homes*.
Our writers’ work has been featured in numerous award-winning publications,
including *Domino*
<https://www.domino.com/content/swimming-pool-home-value/>, *CountryLiving*
<http://www.countryliving.com/home-design/a41050/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
and *HouseBeautiful*
<http://www.housebeautiful.com/room-decorating/colors/a7689/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
so we guarantee that their writing will be up to your high editorial
standards.

Let me know if you’re interested, and we can get going on your article
right away.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best,
Ira

*Ira Tricia Ramos*
Coordinator, Outreach

HomeLight.com <http://homelight.com/> | We’re hiring!
<https://www.homelight.com/careers>
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://homelight.orpluto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTGNJZGI4TKLBCN5ZGOIR2EIYGIZJYMZSGKNZNMU2GIMZNGRTGGYRNHEYDEYZNMMYGCNZXHA2TIN3CMRSCELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCJFZEISSPJ55DQMTQL5XGGS3TIRYWO2DDJ5GUY4CSKRCXQULNKVWFIRDFMFPUC6BXMU3TQPJCPU======>