Subject: PAYROLL REMINDER: PAY DATE 06/03/2022
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 15:16:10 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

*PAY DATE:  06/03/2022 covers from 05/15/2022 – 05/28/2022*

Since Monday, 5/30/22 is a Holiday, all timecards and PTOs must be approved
in ADP by Friday, 5/27/22, NO EXCEPTIONS.  Any unapproved items will be
paid / adjusted the following pay date, 6/17.

.

EXEMPT Employees:  If you have taken time off / PTO,  please enter your PTO
hours in ADP by Friday, 5/27/22.

Non-Exempt Hourly Employees : please make sure to clock in and out every
work day and remind your manager to approve your time cards.

MANAGERS / SUPERVISORS:  Please audit your teams timecards daily or every
other day and check for the following discrepancies when reviewing or
before approving your employee’s timecard to avoid future adjustments /
corrections:  missing punches, no work hours, less than 40 hours a week
(ACA benefits compliance), 5th hour meal violation, less than 30 mins meal
violations, no meal violations, over 12 hours of work in one work day.
Please be reminded that PTO hours should not be included in calculating
overtime hours for the week.   Please inform HR immediately if you need
assistance.  PTO hours  must be approved and entered in ADP by Friday,
05/27/2022

Thank you,

Erin