Subject: Home textile products from Zhejiang PECC
From: "Penny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 10:33:42 +0800

Dear friend,

This is Penny from Zhejiang PECC Co.,Ltd in China.

I am writing to see if we have opportunities to work together on bedding
products. Our company holds the principle of high quality with low price. We
will make our best effort to get win-win. I have the confidence that you
will be satisfied when you touch the sample.

If you need new suppliers, please contact me.

 

Best regards，

Penny

 

 

Zhejiang PECC Co., Ltd.

6-909, Xixi Century Center, 136 Shuanglong Street.

Jiangcun Jiedao, Xihu District, Hangzhou, PR China 310030

M.Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat : +86-19975276030

Fax: +86-571-87632278/87632308

Email:[email-masked]

Website : www.zpecc.com

 

Important NOTE: If there is anything about the important
information(payment,account and so on)to be changed,I will confirm with you
by phone.If there is only email,but no phone,Please dont make any reaction.