Subject: RE:BUYERS NOMINATION
From: Ahmad Exports <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 16:17:18 +0530

*Dear Sir / Mam*

*Pleasant Morning*

*We would like to introduce our self as a manufacturer and exporters of
Indian handicrafts  products. We have a medium sized factory, based in
Moradabad, India, where we produce various design and styles. We are
using high class Brass & Aluminum metal in the casting and finishing
touches in the pewter, bronze, antique finish etc. Also we work in wooden
and iron artwares too.*

*We worked in all Indian handicrafts products like Mirror frames, measuring
cups,sculptures,globes,candle snuffers,chess,copper bottles,*
*vases,bowls,trays,candle
holders,hurricanes and many more etc.*

*We sell to major names in the U.S.A,  U.K., European countries & Australia
also. Our experience and expertise in this industry has made us very high
quality products, as well as the extreme importance of 'timely
deliveries'. We are forwarding some images for your focus, Kindly find
enclosed files. Please advise me so that we can proceed further. Please
find enclosed images.*

*Also we would like to tell you that we are members of Alibaba From 4 Years
so you can check our profile and see our products' complete range.*

* Awaiting your kind reply*

*Best Regards*

*Shakeel Ahmad*

*0091-98371-79766*