Subject: Dragonfly Commerce - Acquisition Interest
From: Evan Schwed <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:49:39 -0700

Designer Living Owner(s),

I wanted to reach out to see if you’d have any interest in selling Designer
Living. I'm an investor at Dragonfly Commerce - we’re a private
equity-backed team that acquires and develops distinctive consumer brands.
We're particularly impressed with your ultra dining side chair reviews on
Amazon, and we think Designer Living could be a great fit for Dragonfly.

Are you open to an intro call next week?

I'd welcome the opportunity to tell you more about Dragonfly and walk you
through our acquisition process and how we’d value your business.

Best,
Evan

Evan Schwed

Director, M&A

E:

[email-masked]

W:

dragonflycommerce.com
<https://dragonflycommerce-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1_w0jKU4kR7q4YhWUwqtf5l3T2zNvGXlMJASlP5pOVzCsNfi-gAHIQ3SaURGRvbJsoGvK631FTZm7BM3aqcgIstkuJFThPcOM8i2zLxk-f2ipBrpAP_K5rEJ3he9CB-BkdbRAVEmbrxA0bw>

L:

LinkedIn
<https://dragonflycommerce-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1DrSbwZ1Cc89PXcckBaEzTPzqR2UItiY2TSQLMBfV0AWvNfi-gAHYgLRZikuetYIUBXzQzMCqQRCj237pC0RwXs_4AQxBMVbjSV41AV_5cces9YCZDiT5fiyRuikyOHewEmrsbk4rTFKFFqottwMAAbmIWQ>

>

Schedule time with me here
<https://dragonflycommerce-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1bZp0TxjTTMKSE5PYcgurGoLVHbmNErXC6vZ81ixPr6qyNfi-gAGVNl7YGlLbL1gQ2WBzWHWnICR8pdkO9ENcPAYrOjLoYnqllpFMOQ-GMomDKZZRcsNntI2mdWJADauVy7Q2PhJKHhM>