Subject: Designerliving data erasure request - from Bradley Feltis - request: JH2W3LAC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 20:21:30 -0700

Hi Designerliving (designerliving.com),

My name is Bradley Feltis, I've used your service in the past.
However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital
footprint and as a result I ask you to please delete any personal data of
mine you have stored on your systems.

My personal details are:

   - Name: Bradley Feltis
   - Email: [email-masked]

I used Mine’s technology to discover my data and send deletion requests
from my own inbox (see from address).

Would appreciate a confirmation once my data has been deleted from all your
company’s data sources.

Companies: You can discover your company’s hidden sources and make sure all
user data is deleted, using Mine.
<https://api.saymine.com/user-request?existing=False&category=Lifestyle&experiment=True&actionId=JH2W3LAC&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsrb&utm_content=designerliving.com>

*Thanks,*

*Bradley Feltis*

*Powered by Mine®*

*Mine Request: JH2W3LAC*