Subject: Free content for your blog
From: Ira Ramos <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:11:22 -0700

Hi there,

Ira here from the real estate technology platform, *HomeLight*
<http://www.homelight.com>.

Are your readers looking to change their home spaces this 2022? Well, maybe
updating their living room – one of the most used spots in the house – is
just what they need! We’ve got some renovating tips, tricks, and ideas we
can share with your readers to spruce up their living rooms.

*If you’re in, we’d like to put together a free, personalized article for
your blog on how homeowners can use lightning to freshen up their homes*.
Our writers’ work has been featured in numerous award-winning publications,
including *Domino*
<https://www.domino.com/content/swimming-pool-home-value/>, *CountryLiving*
<http://www.countryliving.com/home-design/a41050/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
and *HouseBeautiful*
<http://www.housebeautiful.com/room-decorating/colors/a7689/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
so we guarantee that their writing will be up to your high editorial
standards.

Let me know if you’re interested, and we can get going on your article
right away.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best,
Ira

*Ira Tricia Ramos*
Coordinator, Outreach

HomeLight.com <http://homelight.com/> | We’re hiring!
<https://www.homelight.com/careers>
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://homelight.orpluto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTGNJZGI4TKLBCN5ZGOIR2EIYGIZJYMZSGKNZNMU2GIMZNGRTGGYRNHEYDEYZNMMYGCNZXHA2TIN3CMRSCELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCJFZEISSPJ55DQMTQL5XGGS3TIRYWO2DDJ5GUY4CSKRCXQULNKVWFIRDFMFPUC6BXMU3TQPJCPU======>