Subject: Designer Living
From: Jerry Raza <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 15:23:42 +0800

Hello Designer Living,

My name is Shahryar, owner of Plovix, a third-party drop shipping company
selling on the Amazon US marketplace. I am contacting you today in regards
to your services for reselling, more specifically, dropshipping. We would
love to have the ability to create a relationship with you and build an
agreement to resell the products that are offered in your store, on our
Amazon storefront.

We currently do have a reseller certificate for our state (Texas) ,the
permit ID is as follows (32080780177) We have been in business for and we
are currently averaging monthly revenue of 10,000$. Creating an agreement
with you would be a great opportunity for your company to expand and gain
access to a wider market and boost revenue on a monthly, quarterly and
yearly basis.

Please feel free to respond back to this email, I would love to have the
opportunity to work with your company and create a long-lasting
relationship. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reply to
this email or contact me at my personal email at [email-masked].

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!

Shahryar
Plovix