Subject: Bedding Set
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 18:48:37 -0500

Amazon Order #113-8699875-2705017

Madison Park Cozy Comforter Set-Luxury Faux Suede Design, Striped Accent,
All Season Down Alternative Bedding, Matching Shams, Decorative Pillow,
Natural, Full (82 in x 90 in) 

This is the second Madison Park Comforter set I have purchased. The one I
bought years ago, looked a whole lot better after washing and drying.

This new set, says not to iron. Well, I don't know how I will even begin to
remove the wrinkles on the comforter. I like the set and these colors go
with the existing curtains, in our

bedroom.

Besides the wrinkles, in the comforter. The square throw pillow that came
with the set was so under filled, I will have to take it apart and refill.
Also, after being wrapped up in the comforter, also very wrinkled.

I wish I didn't need to keep this comforter. But, I need the bedding for my
bedroom, this weekend. I took the original Madison Park set to the memory
care facility, where my husband is living with Alzheimer's. I just don't
have the time or the energy to find an alternative to this comforter set.

But, I am very disappointed in the quality.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

I'd write Amazon and hope they would do something, for me. But, it's not
their vault that the quality of these items have seemingly gone down hill.
Like a lot of things, these days.

Sincerely,

Betty Riedner

W226S4370 Coppersmith Sq

Waukesha, WI 53189