Subject: RE: RE:Madison Park Bayside Coverlet Set #Ref 2022050300290032
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 07:20:48 -0700

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for contacting JLAHome.  We are sorry to hear the shams are
missing from the full/queen set.

Please note the Twin set is only supposed to include one sham.  The
full/queen set is supposed to include two.

We see these items delivered on, March 10th.  It is suggested issues with
your purchase be reported within the first 30 days while the item is still
in warranty.

Is there a specific reason why this is just now being reported nearly 2
months later?

In addition, the shams are not sold or available as a separate piece; they
are exclusive to the set only.  Did you by chance open the coverlet up all
the way; the shams are usually folded up at the center of the coverlet?  If
you are still unable to locate the shams, you will need to work with
JCPenney for a full replacement or refund at this time.  Thank you.

*PRODUCT DETAILS*

Twin/Twin XL

1 Coverlet: 68"W x 90"L

1 Standard Sham: 20"W x 26"L + 0.5"D

1 Decorative Pillow: 16"W x 16"L

1 Decorative Pillow: 12"W x 18"L

1 Decorative Pillow: 18"W x 18"L

*PRODUCT DETAILS*

Full/Queen

1 Coverlet: 90"W x 90"L

2 Shams: 20"W x 26"L + 0.5"D (2)

1 Decorative Pillow: 16"W x 16"L

1 Decorative Pillow: 12"W x 18"L

1 Decorative Pillow: 18"W x 18"L

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 04, 2022 6:54 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: RE:Madison Park Bayside Coverlet Set #Ref 2022050300290032

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Mike McCann* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 4, 2022 at 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: RE:Madison Park Bayside Coverlet Set #Ref 2022050300290032
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hello,

   I purchased one Full/Queen size and one Twin size from JCPenney (Order
#2022-0653-1150-5933).

   The Full/Queen size was missing both shams; the Twin had one sham
included in the package.

  I am attaching of photo of the order and the insert from the packaging.

Thank You

Margaret McCann

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 08:30:08 AM EDT, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello -

Thank you for your email.

Sorry to hear that you are missing item from your package.

Can you please provide me with your order number and where this item was
purchased from?

Thank you,

Latesia

Customer Service Representative

Designer Living

===============================================================================

Hello,

   I ordered the Bayside Reversible Coverlet Set by Madison Park (color:
blue) in size Full/Queen, which did NOT include the 2 pillow shams.  The
UPC number is: 675716438944 (MP13-374 is also on the UPC sticker).

   Is it possible to receive these 2 pillow shams?

Thank You,

Margaret McCann