Subject: RE: PO#: CS399562264
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Jarin Martin <[email-masked]>, Andrea Martin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 14:08:49 -0700

Hello Jarin,

Please note PO # CS399562264 was cancelled on, 4/27 due to invalid ship
method.  FedEx Ground Home Delivery is not a valid shipping option for Item
# II115-0432 Forsyth Road Low Profile Standard Bed Mattress Size: King
- it requires
LTL carrier service.  In addition, we submitted a ticket today informing
Wayfair of the cancellation.  Please see details below.

Note: once an order is cancelled it cannot be reinstated.  A new PO will
need to be submitted with the correct shipping method.  Thank you.

*Ticket #AOPS-324410 US - Change Ship Method/Carrier due to Item count/size
- JLAHome (1987)*

*05/03/2022 12:57:58 PM - System ()*

Supplier ID: 1987, PO#: CS399562264 Ship Class: LP/WG Description: PO#
CS399562264 appeared in the over due alerts. It was cancelled due to
Incorrect Ship Method. The item ordered requires LTL service. Please note
once an order is cancelled it cannot be reinstated. Your team will need to
determine the correct ship method and submit a new PO. Thank you.
Sincerely, JLA-Home Customer Service [email-masked] Source Tool: OM
- Get Help

Best regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Jarin Martin [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 03, 2022 1:56 PM
*To:* Andrea Martin
*Cc:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: PO#: CS399562264

Adding parent or associated umbrella company for additional visibility
here.

JLA Home/Designer Living team,

Looking for some answers around this order. Can we get some clear idea as
to when this will be fulfilled?

*JARIN MARTIN*

mobile: 903.372.8955

email: [email-masked]

On May 3, 2022, at 3:29 PM, Andrea Martin <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello I have been trying to contact your customer service for the past 2
weeks and no one answers. Please advise when PO#: CS399562264 will be
picked up by the freight company. This is our customer's third attempt to
order this bed and each time it seems to be an issue for your company to
ship it. Please advise when you will have this order picked up? Thank you

-- 

*Andrea Martin*

Supervisor
The Wayfair.com Team

*Wayfair*
P: 877-Wayfair ext 2763790
[email-masked]