Subject: RE: RE: Re: 0224250C9B #Ref 2022050200290024
From: Mafia Evans <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 11:25:18 -0400

Thank you

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 3, 2022 11:20 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE:RE: Re: 0224250C9B #Ref 2022050200290024

As of now there is no known defects with this product.

Thank you,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep.

Designer Living

===============================================================================

Thank you.  Is this a known defect?  Should I be worried the replacement?

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 3, 2022 10:09 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* RE:Re: 0224250C9B #Ref 2022050200290024

Hello Mafia,

 A replacement order has been entered to the shipping address. Estimated
delivery is about 8 -10 business days.  As for the defective item please
discard.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep.

Designer Living

===============================================================================

A replacement would be great.

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 9:09 AM [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Mafia,

Thank you for your email and pictures.  I am sorry to hear of the issues
you are having with the bench. Please advise if you would like a
replacement or a refund.

I sincerely apologize for this and any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep.

Designer Living

===============================================================================

Hello I did receive the two items from this order however the legs on the
bench are just Dysfunctional.  I cannot get the screws to go in any further
than pitchered myself into other people have tried to install these legs to
will install securely the first the other two won’t go any further than
pictured.

--

Mafia J. Evans

Traffic Manager

OA Express

602 Expansion Blvd

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

Office: 912.373.7778 ext 3776

Cell: 912.321.4856

[email-masked]

--

Mafia J. Evans

Traffic Manager

OA Express

602 Expansion Blvd

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

Office: 912.373.7778 ext 3776

Cell: 912.321.4856

[email-masked]