Subject: New Factory Information
From: "Sunil" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:01:24 +0530

Hi Team at The Designer Living, 

Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

We are quite delighted to introduce to you, M/s. South Indian Textiles from
Karur, which started as a manufacturer and supplier of Bedding and Home
Textiles items, since 1994 and we expanded our product range to include a
wider range of textile products to accommodate the market's needs. And in
2002, to maintain the supply of our high-quality home textile products, we
started to focus exclusively on the export market. We allow our clients to
provide the market with ethically-made high-quality products that are built
on traditional values and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.

We were quickly convinced that our company can provide international clients
with a better-quality product at an affordable price and provide superior
support. Evidently, our company secured prominent clients with regular
orders, allowing us to scale our operations. Our products are certified with
Oeko Tex - Standard 100 and GOTS, allowing our clients to provide the market
with sustainably produced products, helping them secure successful
relationships with millions of customers in the international market.

As a part of our Green Energy program, South Indian Textiles uses solar
energy, bringing us one step closer to a greener future. Now, South Indian
Textiles has a strong management team working together with a highly skilled
employee base and top of the line machinery at its manufacturing facility in
Karur, Tamil Nadu, India.

South Indian Textiles has specialized in the production of home textiles &
bedding. Our efficient production line and team are quick to react to orders
and to develop new samples. With smart inventory tracking of our raw
materials and constant emphasis on improving the way we operate; our clients
are assured of a consistent supply of the finest home textiles. As a
manufacturer, we have no limits; we are always open to developing and
producing new products as required by our clients. 

Manufactured to perfection, our bedding and filling items have seen nothing
but success. The wide variety of products we manufacture can fulfil any
home's needs. To name a few, our product range includes Bedding, Kitchen
Textiles, Home Textiles, Gifts, Accessories and many more. Please review the
enclosed presentation of ours so that you can be rest assured on the various
products that we are capable of. We have sent the presentations without our
MOQ's and prices. This is because, these are customisable to meet the
requirements.

Requesting the reader of this message to kindly do forward this email to the
respective buyer or contact so that we stand a chance to become your next
vendor.

Looking forward to hear more from your side.

Have a great day ..

With Best Regards,

Sunil Kumar A

Business Development Manager

M/s. South Indian Textiles

Karur, India.

E-  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] / M:
+919500901069 / W -  <http://www.southindiantextiles.in>
www.southindiantextiles.in