Subject: A business collaboration opportunity | Amounee X Designer living
From: Megha Das <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:11:36 -0700

Dear team Designer living,
Namaste from India. I hope you're doing great.

This is Megha Das, the Founder, and CEO of Amounee.com, an Ahmedabad,
India-based startup. We at Amounee have established a large network of
artisans and craftsmen who have for generations preserved the art of making
a variety of handlooms, which has been at the heart of their culture. We've
given them the opportunity to showcase their art, culture, and heritage
across the country through our platform. With over three years of
operations in India, we are now planning to go global and allow our
artisans to spread their creativity globally. Your desire to deliver highly
personalized home decor, and fabric, resonates with our brand image.

We will be able to achieve this goal by collaborating with your
organization and establishing business relationships. In exchange, we will
assist you in locating the best-in-class handloom, crafted with extreme
care and excellence by our team. According to our research, these handloom
products are in high demand and well-liked by the people around your
business; this will undoubtedly provide both parties with a higher Return
on Investment in the future. I've attached a catalog of the products we'd
like to offer your company. Kindly refer to the attachment below. Thank you.
 Amounee- Fabrics (Cotton, silk), home decor.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vRtD4V-ZDJddqSU2v0-fsoViQPgatwbF/view?usp=drive_web>

Regards,
Megha Das
Founder
Amounee
4th/401A, Shilp Anexi,
opp. Swagath 3, nr. Sopan Complex,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380005
+91 99099 49401

Amounee <https://amounee.com/?v=4cd05540c260> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/_amounee_/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Amounee1/> | Amounee Intro Video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pe0_UkcCro>