Subject: Yorka Home Textile Export Products
From: Weston Mulenga <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 00:23:49 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Weston MULENGA from Yorka Textile.
We are a manufacturer company in Turkey producing unprinted white
fabric, suitcase covers, bags, fleece blankets and many more home
textile products.
We have a number of printable types of towels which are completely
developed by our R&D department ranging between 300-380 gsm which you
can order in any size of your choice.
The quality of the fabric appears to be quite high in volume.

The front side of our towel products are made of 100% microfiber and
100% cotton on the back which allows our products to dry quickly.
which is why we are the best producers of the best products at
affordable prices because our target is to satisfy our customers and
embrace their choices

If you would like know more about our products, please do not hesitate
to get in touch with me, I will be glad to respond.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards.

+905061883771