Subject: Home textile products from Zhejiang PECC
From: "Penny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:24:01 +0800

Dear,

I hope this email finds you well!

This is Penny from Zhejiang PECC Co.,Ltd in China. 

We are the company that specializes in bedding. You can find great variety
of bedding products in our company. We are the professional manufacture of
bedding products. You can select not only the style, but also any materials
you want. I have the confidence that we can meet all your needs.

Service and quality are our tenets, you will be pleasure in the process of
cooperating with us. In case you have any interest in us, please feel free
to let us know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

 

Best regards,

Penny

Zhejiang PECC Co., Ltd.

6-909, Xixi Century Center, 136 Shuanglong Street.

Jiangcun Jiedao, Xihu District, Hangzhou, PR China 310030

M.Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat : +86-19975276030

Fax: +86-571-87632278/87632308

Email:[email-masked]

Website : www.zpecc.com

 

Important NOTE: If there is anything about the important
information(payment,account and so on)to be changed,I will confirm with you
by phone.If there is only email,but no phone,Please dont make any reaction.