Subject: Technical Review, Strategy & Proposal of (designerliving.com)
From: Mukesh Ku das <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 23:13:38 -0700

Hi Good Morning,

 Hope all is well there. I am Mukesh, wanted to discuss a few things about
a newly developed marketing strategy that will help your business to reach
on Google's first page, and can drive more qualified traffic from organic
search engine results.

We do all businesses with limited budgets; this precisely designed strategy
the package will be calculated according to the number of keywords you have
taken. This developed strategy will identify and prioritize all
opportunities within three main tactical areas of SEO contingent on
priority – Technical SEO, Content Marketing, and Authority Development
(link building).

*See below what our Developed Strategy includes:*

1) We will do competitor based keyword research and give you a list of the
best keywords suggestion, you are free to select keywords as per your
choice.

2) Monthly we will fire your 5 closest competitors and start analyzing
their sites, link building techniques. We will do the same, more, and
report you on every week.

3) Google My Business Listings, and will work to increase your local and
regional ranking ability within Maps results. We will list your website in
the remaining business listing sites as well.

4) Social Media - Facebook posting daily 1 post, Twitter updates daily 1
post, other social media like Pinterest, Stumble-upon and etc will be taken
care weekly basis.

5) Based on the keywords we will suggest you the landing pages for
optimization or in case if any new pages needed we will fix them for you.

6) We will write new Meta tags like Meta Title, Keywords, description for
all pages as per Google guidelines and after your approval, we will update
this on the website.

7) We will fix keywords density in all landing pages for best results if
needed we will write new web content with proper keywords density for you.

8) We will analyze and suggest the header tags like H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 and
H6 for all landing pages of the website.

9) We will suggest you missing alt tags of images and update them after
your approval. We will do image promotions every week.

10) We will fix HTML errors, Broken Links, Redirections like 301, 404 and
etc of the website.

11) We will verify the website on Google webmaster tools and of Google
analytics, if not verified.

12) We will fix the sitemap XML on the server and will submit to Google
webmaster tools as well.

13) We will do website backlink analysis and fix the bad link through the
disavow tool.

14) We will check the site duplicate content issue thoroughly.

15) Website loading speed and mobile compatibility analysis and suggestion

16) We will write one original blog content (350+ Words) and after your
approval will post it on external blogs like on word press, blogger and
etc. on every week.

17) We will write one original press release content (450+ Words) and after
your approval post it on press release sites every week.

18) We will write one original article monthly (400+ words) and after your
approval publish this.

19) We will do social bookmarking submission, Classified submission every
week.

20) We will design documents and do submissions every week.

21) We will participate in blogs posts and comment there (Blog commenting)

22) We will do the Video promotion and participate in Question & Answer
sites on every week.

We ensure that the above-defined strategy can get you Google's first page
and drive potential customers at every turn. With Smart Traffic, your
business comes first. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. I am
available all the time on skype/cell/Whatsapp/email.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

---------------

*Best Regards*

*Mukesh  Ku Das (Sales/SEO Consultant)*

* Mobile - +91-9776355970 What's App: +91-**9776355970*

*We are not spammers, in case, if you don't want us to contact you again,
please respond with "REMOVE"*