Subject: Textiles Product Offer
From: AT International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 02:59:22 +0530

---------------PURCHASING DEPARTMENT-------------

Dear Sir,

Good Day !

We are supplier of 100 % Cotton Printed Home Furnishings / Kitchen Textile
items (bedspreads, tapestry, tablecloth, napkin, cushions, throws,
accessories etc) from India.

Our printing technique is very much unique and traditional made by using
wooden blocks and screen.

Our designs / patterns are made from Chemical dyes, Dabu (mud) prints,
Nepthol dyes, Wax Batik Prints , all prints of Bagru and Sanganer (Jaipur).

Please find attached our product offer.

We can send you more designs for selection.

Kindly confirm your required size and item.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks And Kind Regards

MUHAMMAD

0091-989-156-8786

A.T. INTERNATIONAL
Farrukhabad / Jaipur

www.atinternational.in

INDIA