Subject: firstaffiliateresource.com now links to you
From: Webmaster <[email-masked]>
To: Designerliving <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 8:17:44 -0700

To the Webmaster of Designerliving,

I apologize if you have received this or a similar e-mail from us.  Our 
server had a problem and our database got corrupted.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at 
"https://www.firstaffiliateresource.com/friends/friends-of-far1219.htm".

If you want the description of your site modified or if you have any  
other cross-promotion ideas, let me know.

I would appreciate it if you placed a link back to my site using the 
following code that you can copy and paste or alter if you choose to.

<a href="https://www.firstaffiliateresource.com/index.htm"><center>
CLICK HERE TO VIEW<br>First Affilate Resource which has thousands of 
listings<br>of Websites that have an Affiliate Program for you to 
choose from<br>as well as other Affiliate Related Resources.</center></a>

If you link back your link will appear in a higher position in the 
Friends Directory.

From time to time our Friends Directory may be rebuilt as sites are 
added or dead links are removed.  In that event your listing may change 
to another page.  If this happens and you think we may have removed 
your link, after your having gone to the trouble to link to us, you can 
do a search using our Friends Directory Search Engine to locate the new 
page your site is listed on.

If after 90 days you have not notified us that you have placed a 
reciprocal link on your site we will remove your listing from our 
Friends Directory, with no ill will, but just so we can keep our site 
as organized as we can.

If you find the cause that our website is dedicated to worthy, then 
please consider making a donation to our gofundme page listed in the 
URL below.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-to-provide-for-mans-best-friend?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Thank You!!! In advance for your consideration in linking back to our 
website as well as the donation you may have made.

<<Webmaster of First Affiliate Resouce>>

https://www.firstaffiliateresource.com - 
[email-masked]
Ron Romine
100 River Bend Rd #50
Reedsport, Oregon 97467
Phone: (541)361-9505