Subject: designerliving - Connect with the global audiences.
From: Amarjeet kumar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 04:31:43 +0530

Hi designerliving,

I was surfing through your Website-: www.designerliving.comand realized 
that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any of the 
search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating 
to your business.

I am affiliated with an SEO company based in India that has helped over 
200 businesses rank on the 1st Page of GOOGLE for even the most 
competitive Industries.

We will analysis your website and send full SEO proposal with plan and 
activities which will be implemented on your website.

**

*Free Google My Business listing optimization with SEO*

Thanks and Regards,

Amarjeet

Business Development Associate

Note:-

If you are available this week, can we schedule a Google meet/Zoom 
session to have a detailed discussion?