Subject: https://www.designerliving.com/
From: alex barryseo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 23:02:34 +0500

Hi
I am working with a company where we buy 100 the post in 1 month
I want to work with you but before starting a business relationship Please
let me know about my following questions

What is the sponsored post price for  this site/
<https://signal1domain.com/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.makeuseof.com%2F&dID=1647972153953&linkName=/>
https://www.designerliving.com/
<https://signal1domain.com/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.designerliving.com%2F&dID=1647972153953&linkName=https://www.designerliving.com/>
?
Please tell me your original traffic quality?
Are you allowed links in the old post? If yes then tell me a price for link
insertion
Please confirm you provide me at least 2 do-follow links...
Do you accept CBD posts or not?

Can you post  free instagram follower articles sites?

Hope you also want to work with us
Thanks