Subject: Request for Virtual Meeting - TCT Linens
From: Anna Michael <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 16:41:12 +0530

Hope you had an amazing start this year.

I am reaching out to explore business opportunity with your organization 
regarding /*top of the bed products*/ as well as /*fabrics*/

We're manufacturers and suppliers of/*high end fashion bedding*/and 
specialize in/*Organic cotton*/bed Linens. (Pl visit 
www.thecreativetexture.com)
We supply to Citta, Farmers, Briscoes in New Zealand & Pillow talk, 
Bambury in Australia. We also supply to Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl’s, 
Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Coyuchi, Lacoste, DKNY in the US along with major 
brands in Europe.

Our /*Product Portfolio */includes

To know more about our designs and collections, we would be glad to 
showcase our new product developments(/*via a Virtual Video Call*/) 
through Skype, Google Meet, Zoom, etc.
Please let us know your availability.(a date & time of your choice)

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

/*Anna Michael*/
Head - Strategic Accounts
www.thecreativetexture.com
--