Subject: Designerliving data erasure request - from Rahul Pat - request: OSUKTOHJ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 14:38:33 -0700

Hi Designerliving (designerliving.com),

My name is Rahul Pat, I've used your service in the past.
However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital
footprint and as a result I ask you to please delete any personal data of
mine you have stored on your systems.

My personal details are:

   - Name: Rahul Pat
   - Email: [email-masked]

I used Mine’s technology to discover my data and send deletion requests
from my own inbox (see from address).

Would appreciate a confirmation once my data has been deleted from all your
company’s data sources.

Companies: You can discover your company’s hidden sources and make sure all
user data is deleted, using Mine.
<https://api.saymine.com/user-request?existing=False&category=Lifestyle&experiment=True&actionId=OSUKTOHJ&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsrb&utm_content=designerliving.com>

*Thanks,*

*Rahul Pat*

*Powered by Mine®*

*Mine Request: OSUKTOHJ*