Subject: New Resource For Your Page!
From: Braden Ross <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:52:38 -0700

Hey there,

My name is Braden Ross and I am reaching out on behalf of Layla Sleep, an
online memory foam mattress brand.

I came across your page -
https://www.designerliving.com/get-inspired/buying-guide/mattress-pads/590
- while looking for articles talking about mattresses and sleep.

What a great read! Your page provides in-depth tips on picking the best
mattress for you.

We also have a blog post about memory foam mattresses that I feel would
make a welcome addition to your page.

If you’d like to take a look at it, you can find the page here:
https://laylasleep.com/memory-foam-mattress-guide/

Please let me know if you decide to add our resource to your page. Also,
feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions! Have a great rest
of your day!

Kindly,

Braden

--

Braden Ross

*SLEEP BETTER, AWAKE BETTER.*

laylasleep.com

*We would love to connect with you, however, if you'd like to stop
receiving emails from us, please reply to this message and let us know.*