Subject: requesting for brand approval
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:02:10 +0000

[Greetings/Hi/Hello],

  My name is  Louineze Cajuste and I am contacting you on behalf of  
Betyloo LLC .We are a brand-centric, eCommerce retailer from 5849 Corson 
PL.You can learn all about us and our mission at our website We are 
always looking for new, high-quality brands and amazing products to 
carry across our many platforms. We would be thrilled to work with you 
as a retail partner to sell your product and use our many resources to 
boost your brand awareness. We would love the opportunity to open up a 
wholesale account with you. Please let me know what information and 
qualifications you require from me, and I will be happy to return them 
immediately.

We also have the capability of offering distribution to several local 
and regional stores. This is not a core component of our business, but 
we do have great relationships with several B&M stores in our region, 
and distribute for several of the brands that we carry (per their 
request). We understand that some companies want complete control over 
their supply chain, and we respect that. We simply offer this service to 
help promote brand exposure for companies who want our help in that 
regard. Again, this is completely up to you, and will only be utilized 
with your request! In terms of our online sales, we have grown 
explosively since our inception. Our sales have quickly outpaced our 
fulfillment capabilities - and we utilize the multi-channel fulfillment 
aspect that Amazon offers to fulfill our website orders. We do this as 
it allows us to get our products as close to our customers as possible, 
as well as to handle our volume of sales. we would be highly 
appreciating if you inform us about what we need to provide you with, in 
regard to opening an  wholesale account with your brand/company.

Regards, Louineze Cajuste

You can contact us on the following;

Our email is:

[email-masked]

Contact information: 561-876-4009

Owner name: Louineze Cajuste

Adress: 5849 Corson PL

EIN number: :83-3659316

Reseller certificate or tax id: 60-8018253159-2