Subject: RE: Designer Living and Wayfair | B2B Partnership Inquiry
From: Garrett Colantino <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:06:27 -0800

Hi Designer Living Team,

I hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying a good start to the week!

Our B2B category management team spent some time reviewing your site and
we’re thoroughly impressed with your assortment. We're hoping to connect
with you sometime next week to discuss a potential partnership between
Designer Living and Wayfair Professional.

You may have heard that Wayfair has a separate gated B2B platform called
Wayfair Professional where thousands of B2B customers such as contractors,
interior designers, property managers, hotels, restaurants etc. purchase
products like yours. It's a multi-billion dollar business, and despite
COVID headwinds, saw positive growth across every vertical in 2020. B2B
customers receive a tailored site experience unique to their vertical, and
this targeted approach gives your products more exposure to the
millions of right
B2B customers who are increasingly purchasing online.

What day/time works for a brief call to discuss what a partnership would
look like? Best case we move towards solidifying a partnership, worst case
you'll have learned more for the future.

Since there is no cost to sign up and you're in full control of launching
and pausing your listing pages, I can go ahead and create a partner portal
account for you. To do so, please answer the questions below *if you have
inventory located in the US*:

   1.

   Do you have inventory located in the USA (this is a requirement):
   2.

   Are you authorized to sign legal agreements on behalf of the company? If
   not, please share first, last name and email address of the person who is:
   3.

   Full Legal Business Name:
   4.

   Role/Job Title:
   5.

   Supplier Address, City, State, Zip Code:
   6.

   State/Jurisdiction of Incorporation or Formation:
   7.

   Preferred Payment Term (please choose one of the following):
   -

      Quick Pay via ACH: 2% 30 Net 60 via ACH - Rather than via Credit
      Card, payments are made via ACH (direct deposit)
      -

      Net 60 via Credit Card
      -

      Quick Pay via Credit Card:  2% 30 Net 60 via Credit Card - For the
      quick pay feature Wayfair will receive a 2% discount off of each invoice
      when payment is processed within the quick pay timeframe.

FAQ

Wholesale Cost Model: Wayfair doesn't take a percentage of our suppliers’
sales like other traditional e-commerce retailers. We operate on the
wholesale cost model, meaning we pay our suppliers the wholesale cost of
their items, and we set the retail price.

$0 to Ship: Wayfair operates on the drop-ship model, so we send the
customer order to your warehouse, then you pick, pack, and prepare to send
the product directly to the end customer. Wayfair arranges and pays for
100% of the shipping cost.

Next Steps

Once I have the information above, you will receive an email with access to
Wayfair's Partner Home portal where you will complete your account setup
and the rest of the onboarding process. We’ll provide you with a dedicated
onboarding team that sets you up for success from day one. They are ready
to assist you with the setup process, and get your products live on-site in
as little as one week. From there, you will be able to start selling your
products live on Wayfair.com!

You can also set up a call with me here: Book Time Here
<https://gcolantinowayfaircom-dot-mm-wayfair.appspot.com/em_WEXFxetekpNOc8WxPaI2?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalendly.com%2Fgcolantino%2Fexperiment1et&key=957f9dfea4b24905fcddce2cd1cbbd2428c95b13>

Let me know - thanks!

All the best,

Garrett