Subject: Designerliving data erasure request - from Zahi Abdul Sater - request: KFKP462M
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 08:44:27 -0800

Hi Designerliving (designerliving.com),

My name is Zahi Abdul Sater, I've used your service in the past.
However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital
footprint and as a result I ask you to please delete any personal data of
mine you have stored on your systems.

My personal details are:

   - Name: Zahi Abdul Sater
   - Email: [email-masked]

I used Mine’s technology to discover my data and send deletion requests
from my own inbox (see from address).

Would appreciate a confirmation once my data has been deleted from all your
company’s data sources.

Companies: You can discover your company’s hidden sources and make sure all
user data is deleted, using Mine.
<https://api.saymine.com/user-request?existing=False&category=Lifestyle&experiment=True&actionId=KFKP462M&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsrb&utm_content=designerliving.com>

*Thanks,*

*Zahi Abdul Sater*

*Powered by Mine®*

*Mine Request: KFKP462M*