Subject: RE: Missing Hardware (bolts/washers etc)
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Jasbir Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 07:23:55 -0800

Hello Jasbir,

We are sorry to hear the hardware is missing from stool you purchased at
Amazon.  We noticed you purchased this item nearly 6 months ago.  Just as a
suggestion, it is always best to report issues upon receipt while the item
is still in warranty, and to ensure stock is available should a replacement
be needed.  Unfortunately we do not have the hardware available for this
item to send.  Please proceed to work with Amazon for a replacement or
refund at this time.  Again, we are sincerely sorry for the circumstances.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* 'Jasbir Singh' via jlacs [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 09, 2022 6:39 AM
*To:* Customer Service [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: Missing Hardware (bolts/washers etc)

Hello,

As mentioned in my originalemail,  I recently ordered Madison Park Silloth
Counter Stool from amazon via 5 different orders. One of them came with
missing hardware.

Per the amazon customer service, instead of returning the product, they
asked me to get in touch with the manufacturer/supplier for the missing HW.

So please ship me the hardware (bolts, screws, washers etc)  for
the Madison Park Silloth Counter Stool to the following address:

Jasbir Singh

10969 Holman Ridge Rd,

Glen Allen, VA 23059

This is the order info from amazon:

Ordered on September 18, 2021  Order# 112-0083174-7898656

Madison Park Silloth Counter Stool
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074KQKP52/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1>

Here is the recipt for the order.

Please let me know if there are any qurestions?

Thnks,

Jasse

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 08:54:26 AM EST, Customer Service
[email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Please send your request to JLAHOME at : [email-masked]

 You can email your concerns to: [email-masked], Monday-Friday
7:00am-3:30pm (PST).  Please be sure to provide a copy of the original
purchase receipt at the time of your request.

Thank you,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep

Designer Living

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 3:23 PM Jasbir Singh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi I recently order 5 Madison Park Silloth Counter Stool from amazon. One
of them came with missing hardware.

Is it possible to ship me the hardware (bolts, screws, washers etc)  for
the Madison Park Silloth Counter Stool?

This is the order info from amazon:

Ordered on September 18, 2021  Order# 112-0083174-7898656

Madison Park Silloth Counter Stool
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074KQKP52/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1>

*Error! Filename not specified.*
Madison Park Silloth Counter Stool

The Madison Park Hancock Swivel Counter Stool complements any decor with
its simple, but elegant design. This ar...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jasse