Subject: Doba.com wants to partner with you!
From: Cate Matteo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 17:16:09 -0800

Good evening, Designer Living Team!

I hope that 2022 is treating you well!

I'm Cate, a Business Development Specialist here at Doba, an industry
leader in dropshipping, and I am reaching out because I would love to
include your quality products in our expansive, online catalog.

🤝 Doba is currently looking to expand our US partnerships, and I am eager
to discuss what teaming up with Doba can do for Designer Living, in more
detail.

🎖 Doba's had success with notable brands, just like Designer Living, by
creating growth through support & providing direct access to a rich,
customizable marketplace - used for purchases by over 25,000 of our vetted
retailers.

✅ Currently, Doba's services are available to you for *no charge*, as a
product supplier.

Are you available for a brief phone call this week to chat more?

✓ If interested, please schedule a call with me here
<https://meetings.hubspot.com/cate-matteo/meeting>.📆

☆ Either way, I appreciate your time & look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Cate ☺︎

*🔍* *More Info on Doba:*
Doba Dashboard
<https://blog.doba.com/dropshipping-suppliers/finding-dropshipping-suppliers/guide-to-experiencing-the-all-new-doba-dash-36962>
FAQ <https://www.doba.com/faqs/top-questions.html>
What Doba Does <https://www.doba.com/company/>
*+ see attachment*

-- 
To stop receiving these emails, click here
<http://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?v=5&product=sales&email=info%40designerliving.com&s=false&d=ABidTmdMAsMBoXmGZCbt7qx2a3YKZymyT0P4mXsaLs9lk2S-H8e0ku0IEMiEV8KcVFpLD4-2HyIMqKhiX_8iA70eJLsCUKjfJGdEZnoizK1tabK1Vn91ZHLvWlLSVYRelRgRdzyL7f7saS5Kyf9e5vCw4GUXeIMjMg>