Subject: Paid Guest Posting Contribution
From: Mashum Mollah <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 17:57:43 +0530

Hi,

I’m Mashum, a blogger working with a number of online businesses and brands.

I am looking to build partnerships with bloggers in a number of niches that
have quality well-respected blogs and we identified ( designerliving.com  )
as a great example.

Would you be interested in partnering with us in this capacity? We’ll send
guest posting opportunities your way. Generally, our clients are looking
for a link back to their site on existing articles, or we can provide the
content for the guest posts.

If this is of interest to you, please can you advise any associated costs?

Thanks for your consideration.

Thanks and Regards,
Mashum.

-- 

New Brand Partnerships

Blog Management

The World’s Largest Publisher Database

Blog Management is a platform that allows publishers, bloggers, and website
owners to earn money by placing content. It is a trustworthy and credible
platform that allows you to sell guest posts and sponsored content in a
legitimate way. Website owners can add their websites to the platform and
get paid for publishing content. Blog Management helps website owners
monetize their blogs and websites by opening up a steady revenue stream.