Subject: WISH.com - Exclusive Business Opportunity
From: Patrick Young <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:39:10 +0000

Hello there,

Patrick here! I'm a partnerships manager here at Wish, the #1 downloaded
shopping app worldwide, and I wanted to personally reach out with a
partnership opportunity that I think would very much help grow your
ecommerce business.

As we are growing our* branded* category, I would love to offer you a
reduced rev-share to join the Wish marketplace. To take advantage of
our *reduced
rev-share of 5%* (typically 15%), respond with an email you'd like to
create an account from and I will send you a personalized link.

*Some background on Wish:*
-2 million orders/day
-500M users globally, 60M+ monthly active users
-The #1 downloaded shopping app in the U.S. in 2017-2019
<https://contextlogic-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1SOVTLKvDRIK1z6Pe02tQ78eFbD6OQ0ArKIB590ObxXpyFKFBfwErhUJcsxLd0t1HEqm0elKJCgAqDHQB867MGQvQ04zg_xswycCB2kAa-ZbCiXtbBmsVIM8p-C4WVNpHBZ6ZeYCPfYR0TCGidFjuH6-tsk--EMGAuRushfQkUQhApuUXyMvQw6LtsDuz04yUaxNxTrBtiSpOPZtZkH1Y2_VlJyp8VtFg05COX2tO3lfqBvDgYQYwPcrOAljcLMzQY47HS6P5VtEvSpa3f4HWRL8RteLqxuTgJBMQMlQUjOk_ip1vcI-_P1-NSBKp0PiwzT9X8uOpfTRBskIf1AC5n2Da_J_gg4Z0kjXa68IE>
-Jersey sponsor for the LA Lakers 2018-2021: http://www.nba.com/lakers/wish/
<https://contextlogic-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1H9tPPwuOR8cFEc380Bt6bHir-z7BkNavOAQqvHp7ZZl2FKFBfwG-IjGH-6inQ3NmS3t0gdiB3sSR_FoOp54M-bcwbO3_tKymNWWOVf7pMIaRLh4RBpY68Wdv-xTNwA35bF_Sh-yKi2qh0YoXV1iTnZSRIwJR8dwZroa0jrIn5c4XADDdmLDXzy6KXY529y1wjg5AAvruFS--8jJIusxslZnavLYR_v_xBtK_tGGtglmrhHtKJMKAcGrZuOFuZA1kSHDstN2K_FGQN9-UZgDa7uP7FzGJvszSFVWJwRjGT39P8xxaK9d7URVvt4UilaaHC-f0sGRqrATgHenH>
-Global Top 5 app, with 500K new users per day (faster growth than Amazon)

My team engages with top brands and retailers to partner and sell on
Wish.com and I am reaching out because we are noticing a particularly high
demand in the products you sell and would love to have your collection of
products on Wish. *We have closed open enrollment for merchants and are now
invite only.*

*What does your calendar look like in the coming weeks to connect? *
If you are interested in hopping on a call, go ahead and book a call here:
Calendar
<https://contextlogic-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/12DTLyB-5_WPfNn4hps_yqEVMIuLzexOXf9MmMM6JAhN5FKFBfwFzmPq-yU16Z465SuWbca2kuM3tFHellyfiYU4VuGk9y-2nDleUs_FS3h01D3edZF0UmCDpeurzdcTZI05Aqqx2fS3RBIm2yyub5BRU>
Looking forward to potentially partnering.

Thank you,
Patrick Young
Wish
<https://contextlogic-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/1oHC3j6ZLjU7BONYE6THt0BfL1-g5TOYLeNAfoB_Etnx8FKFBfwE8Xw8jCJV1GBptnrcIs5bUC1YEEMcpk-Dbc0BvDnstkOOuNbs5OzVPAGU045B8GjtZaWsbga0EuqAse-V4I3KGRg>
| Patrick Young | Account Executive