Subject: do you mind giving it a look?
From: Jasmine Gordon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 14:05:55 +0100

Hi designerliving.com team,

I’m Jasmine from the Juni Learning editorial team.
<https://junilearning.com/> We teach children how to code in a fun, relaxed
atmosphere and provide insights to kids, parents, and programmers.

Your page caught my attention as I was going through measurement
books-related content and came across
https://www.designerliving.com/get-inspired/buying-guide/sheets/604.

It seems we cover similar topics, so I was wondering if it can be linked to
our piece Math Books For Kids in 2022
https://junilearning.com/blog/guide/best-math-books-for-kids/.

Is this something you can add to any of your articles? In exchange, our
team will be happy to promote any links from your end, through our Twitter
accounts. That way, we help grow each other’s audience.

Would love to know your thoughts, let me know if this is something we can
work on. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Jasmine
-- 

<https://junilearning.com/>

Jasmine Gordon

Content Specialist

<https://twitter.com/JuniLearning>
<https://www.facebook.com/junilearning/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/juni-learning/>
<https://www.instagram.com/junilearning/?hl=en>

*If you do not wish to receive an email from us in the future, please let
me know, and I’ll remove you from our mailing list (no hard feelings!).
Thank you!
ᐧ