Subject: fundraisers donation
From: Christine Maltese <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:39:00 -0600

I am writing to you on behalf of EVERYDAY T1D.Our organization is to help
parents who have recently had their child diagnosed with Diabetes.  When
you have T1D, your body stops producing insulin...a hormone essential for
turning food into energy.  Managing the disease is a constant struggle that
involves monitoring your blood-sugar level, administering insulin, and
carefully balancing these insulin doses with your eating and activity just
to stay alive.

Money raised at the event will be used to make starter kits for the child
(and parents) that are leaving the hospital

We were hoping that you might be willing to supply us with a suitable prize
for our raffle.  gift baskets are always popular but any suitable product
you could donate to us would be much appreciated.

If you were able to help please send Christine Maltese donation. If you
require any more information please do not hesitate to contact me... also I
attached our letter with more information. Thank you in advance and best
wishes from everyone
Christine Maltese
Founder
WWW.EverydayT1D.org