Subject: ACRO HOME FASHIONS Company Profile & Product Catalog
From: "VivekMD" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 23:58:49 +0530

Dear SIR / MADAM ,

Good Day !!

Hi

Hope u r staying safe and doing well.

We introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of
HOMETEXTILE products from KARUR (HOME TEXTILE HUB ) , TAMILNADU , INDIA  .

As of now, we are a bit struggling to visit your office with samples and
fairs.

We are happy and proud to share that this year we are getting many orders
from various countries, as we always ship the promised quality with perfect
workmanship and reasonable prices.

We are doing many new samples and designs with our design team. 

Still many of the designs are in process.

Samples are also going on. 

Please have a look at our product catalogue and revert your valuable
comments.

As we are eagerly waiting to work with you in near future.

If there is a want we can also share designs on WhatsApp for your easy
viewing and revert.

Contact +918344776224.

 

Thanks and Best Regards 

 

VIVEK

Managing Director 

Mobil: +91 8344776224 

SF# 2/134-A, Salapalayam Road,

V. Thannerpanthal, Coimbatore Road,

Pavitharam, KARUR-639002,

TAMILNADU, INDIA .  

Website:  <http://www.acrohomefashions.in/> www.acrohomefashions.in 

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]