Subject: refund for defective electric blanket
From: Carla Fleming <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 11:53:13 -0500

Hello,

I have been trying to reach you via the number on your site for months.

I need a refund for a defective electric blanket.

This is the second time the same blanket has stopped working.  Rather than
replace it this time, I would only like a refund.  Thank you.

Please advise.

Thank you for your help and blessings to you,

~Carla Fleming

Carla Fleming

Certified High Performance Coach
<https://www.carlaquarius.com/highperformancequiz> - Learn success
strategies of the world's *highest *performers.

Transformational Mindset Certified Facilitator
<https://www.carlaquarius.com/mindset-coaching-breakthrough-questionnaire> -
Learn how to think and achieve *exactly *what you want, when you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carla is always in motion, and forever a teacher – and student – at heart.  -
The Erie Reader

I achieved more goals in sessions with Carla, than I have in the last
decade.  - Maria S., Client

TEDxErie would not have been the same without her.  - Jonathan D’Silva,
TEDxErie Curator

Facebook: *Carlaquarius - Shine Your Star*
<https://www.facebook.com/CarlaquariusShine/>