Subject: Re: Furniture App
From: "Henry Jedda" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:09:15 +0530

Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.   

 Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our
services!

 I would be happy to share our proposal, recent works and client
testimonials.

Thanks,

Henry Jedda

 

From: Henry Jedda
Sent: Monday, February 7, 2022 4:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Furniture App

Hi,

 I am Henry Jedda, App Development Developer and I work with 110+experienced
IT professionals who are into:

Furniture App, Jewellery App, Home Design App, Booking App, Restaurant App,
Android & IOS Apps, Iphone and iPad Apps, E- commerce App, Mobile Apps.

May I know if you are interested in any of these services?

Do you have any queries or ideas? Please write few words about your
requirements, which type app you need? If you are interested, then I can
send you our past work and cost & price list.

Thanks,

Henry Jedda