Subject: Your possible order from Original-i in Taiwan
From: Annie Chen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 11:25:44 +0800

Dear Sirs,

Glad to share our products for your reference, please find the attached
catalog of furniture of fair-faced concrete.

We have over twenty years experience of furniture manufacturing. And we had
started to do business with Japan 18 years ago, so please don't worry about
our quality.

We also do business with US and Europe and they sold our products on the
internet, so please don't worry about our price.

Welcome to compare our furniture with your supplier and hope to hear good
news from you soon.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Annie

*Original-i *
No. 761, Feng Chou Rd., Shengang Dist,
Taichung City 429, Taiwan
Tel:  886-4-2522-5647 | Fax: 886-4-2512-1513
E-mail: [email-masked]
Website: www.original-i.com.tw