Subject: Request for a wholesale account
From: "Mux Traders International" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 16:13:57 +0500

Hello,

My name is Gillani from MUX TRADERS INTERNATIONAL LLC. We are an ecommerce
retailer from AUSTIN TX.

We're always looking for new, high-quality brands and amazing products to
carry for our customers. We would love to work with you as a retail partner
to sell your product and use our resources to boost your brand awareness.

We would love the opportunity to open up a wholesale account with you.
Please let me know what information and qualifications you require from us,
and I will be happy to return them as soon as possible.

I'll be happy to submit the necessary documents/resale certificates if
needed.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Team Mux Traders International LLC

logo-1

5900 BALCONES DR STE 5348

AUSTIN TX 78731-4257

(737) 295-4518

(737) 200-1128

http://muxhomekitchen.com