Subject: Collab Opportunity
From: Ariel Magidson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Anna Marx <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:30:06 -0700

Hey team,

I'm Ariel, founder & CEO of Ariel Arts - approachable, affordable, &
sustainable interior design. I'm an internationally recognized designer and
content creator with an engagement rate of 11.6%! With more than 334k
TikTok followers, 4m monthly Pinterest views, and over 17k Instagram
followers, my brand is all about being approachable and breaking the mold
of interior design. Every day, millions of people follow my hacks, tips,
and stories to create their own beautiful and sustainable spaces.

I'm a huge fan of Designer Living and often use your products in my
clients' final designs! I'd love to meet to talk about the possibility of
partnering on an upcoming project. My audience is always looking for more
brands to go with my design hacks.

Check out my media kit for your reference linked below. Looking forward to
hearing from you soon!
  Media-Kit_Ariel-Arts_2022.pdf
<https://app.box.com/s/2y0dcg9u6qf5v7t1wd6bldryjbzj4egt>

Thanks!

Ariel

*ariel magidson* // founder
leed ap id + c // well ap
[email-masked] // 628.219.3941
arielarts.studio
instagram <https://www.instagram.com/arielarts/> | tiktok
<https://www.tiktok.com/@arielarts?lang=en> | pinterest
<https://www.pinterest.com/arielartsstudio/> | linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ariel-magidson>