Subject: IRON CRAFTS OFFER SHEET - EE HOME CO LTD
From: "IRON CRAFTS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:45:14 +0530

Hello,           

Greetings from Iron Crafts - JODHPUR (INDIA).

We are excited to introduce our company Iron Crafts as a Jodhpur based
furniture manufacturer and exporter dealing in hardwood furniture like
dinning, coffee table ,chair etc. since 2015.

Please find enclosed our exclusive item images in PPT format.

Please review enclosed presentation & confirm product reference number with
your feedback.

If you are looking specific product to develop then please share rendering /
Mood board furniture images. 

Kindly write back to us if you require any further details. 

A line of confirmation will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks and Regards,

Virat Sudan

Manufacturer & Exporter of Indian Furniture Items

G-1-959, Boranada Industrial Area Phase IV, Jodhpur Raj.-342012

Contact: +91-9587653500