Subject: Designerliving data erasure request - from Veronica Leyva - request: DCOR75UZ
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:56:52 -0500

Hi Designerliving (designerliving.com),

My name is Veronica Leyva, I've used your service in the past.
However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital
footprint and as a result I ask you to please delete any personal data of
mine you have stored on your systems.

My personal details are:

   - Name: Veronica Leyva
   - Email: [email-masked]

I used Mine’s technology to discover my data and send deletion requests
from my own inbox (see from address).

Would appreciate a confirmation once my data has been deleted from all your
company’s data sources.

Companies: You can discover your company’s hidden sources and make sure all
user data is deleted, using Mine.
<https://api.saymine.com/user-request?existing=False&category=Lifestyle&experiment=True&actionId=DCOR75UZ&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsrb&utm_content=designerliving.com>

*Thanks,*

*Veronica Leyva*

*Powered by Mine®*

*Mine Request: DCOR75UZ*