Subject: Request for a wholesale account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 23:52:13 -0500

Dear Team,
My name is Zarin from AZTECH PRO INC. We are an e-commerce retailer from 
Maryland U.S.A. This is our Website www.AZTECHPROSINC.com. We’re always 
looking for new, high-quality brands and amazing products to carry for 
our customers. We would love to work with you as a retail partner to 
sell your product and use our resources to boost your brand awareness.
We would love the opportunity to open up a wholesale account with you. 
Please let me know what information and qualifications you require from 
us, and I will be happy to return them as soon as possible.
I’ll be happy to submit the necessary documents/resale certificates if 
needed.
Thank you
Zarin Ali
AZTECH PRO INC
10365 Reisterstown Rd. Maryland
21117