Subject: Ready to Accelerate your Profits with Our SEO Services!
From: Danny Sallow <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:10:36 +0000

Hi Team,

Greetings! Hope this email finds you well!

Everyone competes to show up or rank in the search results that have the
most elevated possibility of reaching your targeted audience, Therefore
optimization is indeed a very prime requirement for an online store.

Our key objective is to Increase Organic Keyword Ranking and to Get More
Traffic, More Calls & More Sales from your website. Get highly personalized
SEO services starting with just  *$199*.

The Benefits you are going to get with our monthly package as follows:

•         Initial website and traffic Analysis

•         Prepare the Audit report

•         Keyword Analysis and Mapping

•         Link Building

•         Google Analytics Tracking Code Implementation

•         Canonical tag creation & Optimization

•         XML SiteMap Creation/Updation

•         Implementation of Heading Tags H1/H2

•         Create backlinks

•         Mapping Urls With Keyword

We assign dedicated resources & expert teams to your project as per your
requirements.

Get in touch with one of our experts today to get the proposal now!

Regards

Danny Sallow

Digital Marketing Analyst