Subject: I really hope this subject line proves fruitful
From: Sue Pearce <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:31:02 +0800

Hi, I hope you are the right person for this

I wanted to introduce myself in a way that shows I’m interesting,
proficient, and bright. Alas, I wrote this email instead.

I come bearing just what you’ve always wanted, another request! I’ll get
this over as quickly as possible.

Are you accepting link insertions in old articles on your website
Designerliving?

If yes, how much would you charge for this?

If not, will you be interested in a 3-way link exchange that can help boost
your website traffic?

Consider my fingers, toes and all appendages crossed!

Cheers,
Sue Pearce

Chief Dreamer
Cospringstca

P.S. If my request isn’t of interest, my apologies. I’m likely going to try
and follow up a few times. If you don’t wish to be subjected to my
professional perseverance, just message ‘I love Manchester United and I’ll
sling my hook. I don’t want to be a nuisance.