Subject: Your Amazon Listing is not Fully Optimized
From: Vilrox Digital <[email-masked]>
To: INFO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 08:38:03 -0800

Hii Designer Living

We've spent 5-10 Minutes reviewing your Amazon Listings and love what your
company is doing. But there are a few things *you need to improve and get
more sales.*

*We found some problems in your listings,*

·   It doesn’t have Optimized Images

·   They don't have a Good Title

·   The Bullet Points are not Properly Optimized

·   They don’t have any A+ Content

·   And many more observations

We are eCommerce experts,

Our primary services consist of Amazon Brand Building, Listing
Optimization, PPC Management, Website Development, and much more.

We’d like to get on a call with you so that we can discuss how we can help
you.

If interested please reply to this email with your availability.

Thanks in advance,

*Faizan Azeem | eCommerce Expert*
Phone: +1(845)-481-2010
<https://vilroxdigital-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=15BV_hou23nRIWCtF1C23jxdcuDMCiHAYrUGZZRRiC9k-0&key=YAMMID-1643042283366&link=tel:+18454812010>
Email: [email-masked]
Website: www.vilroxdigital.com
<https://vilroxdigital-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=15BV_hou23nRIWCtF1C23jxdcuDMCiHAYrUGZZRRiC9k-0&key=YAMMID-1643042283366&link=https://vilroxdigital.com/>

Click here to unsubscribe.
<https://vilroxdigital-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Unsubscribe?ukey=15BV_hou23nRIWCtF1C23jxdcuDMCiHAYrUGZZRRiC9k-0&key=YAMMID-1643042283366>